Monday, April 26, 2010

Have you ever heard of anyone wanting a tree for an anniversary present?

Am I strange?

Oh well!! I don't care! We have lived in Amarillo for 3 years now and every year, 

when Spring rolls around, I fall

 in LOVE with the Texas Red bud trees.

They are such a beautiful, lavender color when in full bloom!

My house looks so plain in front because we have not planted trees or finished 

flowerbeds!
 
(this was at Easter)
Slowly, but surely, it will all be landscaped but to do it all at once...not in our 

budget!

SO...I have asked my wonderful hubby if we can get a Texas Red bud for our 

anniversary.  HE SAID YES!!

Don't you think this beautiful creation will look awesome in my yard???

Since we are going to get one tree, we might as well look for others to plant at the 

same time. After all, we don't

 want the Red bud to be lonely! 

So the search for trees has begun...

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why my posts look like this after I post them. It keeps messing up my spacing! I'm really not writing random like that I promise! So, disregard the weird format!

    ReplyDelete