Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's About Time!!!

I made a list (forever ago) of topics that I wanted to blog about...it is now AUGUST, summer has come and gone, school is about to start, and I 'm just now getting to this!

So, I'm going to combine a couple of topics into one blog and get this rollin':

CANYON SODA SHOPPE
Canyon Soda Shoppe has become one of our favorite places to stop in and have a tasty treat!
Adi loves to go because she feels like such a big girl sitting at the bar on the fun, twisty stools.  Oh yeah, and she likes the milkshakes of course! :)
It's hard to find little diners like this these days! If you live close, you should try this place if you haven't already.  If you are traveling through, definitely make time to stop and check it out!

MOTHER'S DAY
My thoughtful, creative husband did this for me for Mother's Day with a little help from the girls!  Chloe wasn't very cooperative with the hand prints as you can probably tell!  I absolutely love it!  
I also got a necklace from Stella & Dot!  I've never heard of them before but I was invited to a party and they had some really neat stuff. (Sorry about the sideways pic)
Also, Chloe's dedication ceremony took place Mother's Day weekend. 
I had a great Mother's Day surrounded by my favorite people!  I'm very blessed to be the mother of two sweet little girls!




I'll get back to you soon...hopefully it wont be 6 months from now! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment