Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well I Did It - The Big "V"

So, I actually had a "Mother's Day Out" yesterday.  One of my good friends, Sarah, and her husband, watched Adi for me while I ran out and did a few things.  The very first thing I did was meet my husband and complete the big "V" - VOTE!  We are participating in the most important election ever.  But, I have done my part.  Honestly, I haven't followed along with much that is happening in the political world or economic world and I'm ok with that.  I think Americans get carried away at times with politics as a means to have some sort of control in this world.  Is that part of our purpose, to have control?  Anyway, soon our country will be in the hands of a new man and some are frightened by the possibilities.  I, on the other hand, have a peace in knowing that our God is going to make good out of whatever takes place.  We may not see that good in our lifetime, or maybe we will.  


1 comment:

  1. Olah! Didn't even know you had a blog! Now I do!

    I have had several people recommend the Shack. I do remember you hating to read from the days at Lee. So, if you took the time to read it, I bet it really is as good as everyone says!

    ReplyDelete