Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A New Blogger Name?

I haven't blogged in a while.  Funny, because I actually have a lot to blog about.  Sometimes when I have so much to say, I just don't say anything because I can't put it together and make it come out making any sense.  First of all, I need some input.  Our current blogger name is "The Murphree Three."  But that will not be accurate come July because we are expecting our second child.  YEA!!!! ( Four marks for Magen :) ) 

So, if you have any wonderful, catchy, clever, funny, etc. names in mind for us, please send them our way.  We are very excited about Adi being a big sister.  When I was pregnant with Adi, I really wanted a boy first.  But God blessed us with such an amazing healthy daughter and I wouldn't change that for anything in this world.  This pregnancy, I thought I would want a boy since I did so badly last time.  I actually would love to have another little girl.  Something about Adi having a sister to play with, share a room with one day, maybe even share clothes one day just really sounds like a lot of fun.  

However, I just pray daily for a healthy little child, boy or girl.  The Lord has blessed us with the opportunity to be parents of two and I absolutely can't wait to meet this amazing creation inside of me.

Bring on some "Blogger Name" ideas for the Murphree's!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Murph's Turph
    But if you liked that one, you would have chose it the first time. I think on it...
    And Congratulations...again!

    ReplyDelete