Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One Of My Favorite Memories


One of my favorite memories as a little girl is fishing with my Dad. This was something we did frequently when we were together. I remember going to dig up worms to take with us, learning to slide the worm onto the hook by myself, getting lessons on casting, holding the fish for the first time, and much more. I think I was even better than my Dad!

One of the last trips home to Rotan, Adi got to experience one of her first fishing expeditions. Bradey's parents have a tank by their house and we usually ride down to feed the fish.
This time we decided to let her catch some. This was so exciting for me because I would love for her to have memories of fishing with her Daddy like I do.

She wasn't real sure what to think about touching the slimy little thing. She eventually would let her Daddy place the fish in her hands and then she would throw it back into the water.

This was one of many fishing experiences I hope for her. I wish we had a place close to us that we could take her more often.

What are some of your favorite childhood memories that you hope for your children to experience?


No comments:

Post a Comment