Monday, February 1, 2010

Betty Crocker is in the House

We recently decided to join E-mealz. If you like to cook but don't like to plan your meals for the week, you should definitely look into this. www.e-mealz.com You pay $15.00 for a 3 month supply of recipes and grocery lists. There are a variety of different meal plans to choose from such as Family of 4 - Walmart or Family of 2 - Weight Watchers (point system). We chose Family of 4 - Walmart to start out and ended up switching to Family of 2 because we had so much food leftover. We ate leftovers for days after each meal. We have not yet made anything that we haven't liked. The recipes are simple, fast and delicious. It doesn't get much better than someone else choosing the recipes and creating your grocery list for you each week.

Bradey and I have really enjoyed cooking together every night and Adi just eats whatever we do. We have owned a crock-pot for almost 6 years now and have cooked in it more the past week or two than all 6 years combined. I think I actually don't mind going to the store anymore because my grocery list is already made and divided into different sections such as deli, frozen, packaged, etc.

So, I guess you can call me Betty Crocker now. I mean I'll answer to that I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment